PALPUS - DEVLOG #2 Camera Behaviour
Hey there, I'm back with some big gameplay improvements, so let's dive right in!! <3
First of all, I'd like to say that I'm very happy with how much useful feedback you guys delivered so far! Thank you :3
The first Alpha Release was a bit rough, (surpriiise) especially the player camera was experienced as too fixed. So I ... fixed it.
The changes so far:
- Camera Y-Axis behaviour is optimized and smoothed
- More intelligent camera behaviour in general
- Gravity reduced ( jump arc is a bit slower and wider)
- Distance of "Dash" move increased
- Added some draw related optimisation (not final)
- Added a few particle effects
About that Update you're probably looking forward to...
It's coming. I'm not going to promise anything, but it might be ready somtime around the weekend.
Until next time! <3
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.